OOTD: I missed the bus.
I left the house in a total rush so I threw on my favorite striped top (Old Navy, XL), go-to black skirt (Ross XL), trusty maroon scarf (stole it from my mom), and my jean jacket (thrifted, some company named Stony River, lulz). I snapped this in the bathroom at school since I left my house so late.
I didn’t have time for makeup, so hoop earrings and dark berry lipstick (Nars velvet matte stick in Damned) gave me a pulled together look. And by pulled together I mean, a bit haina. I wore my moccasins and this big giant cuff and lots of other thrifted jewels just for shits. The cuff also doubled as a protector for my film in a bind on my way home.
- ladyanalogue likes this
- muslimrave said: haha that is some VTA bus, on the real. btw your outfit is rad as hell. perfect. i wanna hang out with you!! I have a car now so it’s even more possible (:
- muslimrave likes this
- superpotionproblem likes this
- who-are-you-little-i likes this
- jazzythephoenix likes this
- saranorean said: How long has your shaved side gotten?
- revengesquared likes this
- dentaldam likes this
- threesixfifteen said: PERF
- shavedheadsmysticred reblogged this from toofattobehipster
- toofattobehipster posted this